March 19, 2023

Rhino Ready

Today I have used the Rhino Ready stamp set along with the coordinating dies, Rhino Ready, to make this card to share with you.  These are both part of the On-Line Exclusive offerings.


The Like an Animal Designer Series Paper is the perfect complement to this Rhino Ready stamp set and dies.  I did die-cut the rhino out and popped him up on some dimensionals, just to give it a little more dimension.  Perfect birthday card for a child or adult that likes to party!!


Stamps: Rhino Ready
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Like An Animal
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo Pack
Accessories:  Rhino Ready Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am back after a bit of a vacation . . . NOT even close . . . I wish it had been a vacation!!!  I took a fantastic ambulance ride Thursday morning, with a detour through the ER at the University, to my lovely room on floor 7 for a short stay.  The best part of this vacation was the three excellent IVs that were inserted with absolutely no problem in my poor dehydrated body.  Four physical therapy maneuvers later my BPPV (type of vertigo) is slowly improving.  The ER doctor said it was right up there with the more severe cases she has seen.  They can usually be resolved with meds in the ER but alas, I was not one of them.  So off to a room, I went!!  I will be doing outpatient physical therapy for a while but otherwise, life is back to normal for the Wilsons . . . . there is always something going on!!   

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: