March 7, 2023

Irresistible Blooms

Today I have used the On-Line Exclusive product, Irresistible Blooms, and the coordinating designer series paper, Hello Irresistible, to make this card to share with you.  This paper is fabulous!! 



It might look as if I stamped and embossed the flower piece, but let me tell you it is way easier than that!!  I simply die-cut a piece of the designer series paper with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and layered it onto another piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.  It does not get any easier than that!!


Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hello Irresistible
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Loose Frosted Dies, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I made great strides in rearranging my stamping room yesterday.  The process will continue today.  I also made great inroads in getting caught up with my bookworm when I sat down to rest after cleaning in my room.  I hope today goes as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: