March 14, 2023

Colorful Kaleidoscope Card Kit

I ordered one of the pretty new Colorful Kaleidoscope Card Kits from the Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection, it arrived the other day and I’m sharing it with you today.


The kits come packed with everything that you’ll need to put them together including a stamp set, an ink spot and adhesives!  The kits also include a block so that you’ve got everything you’ll need to start creating!


I dove right in and got everything organized on my lap desk.


The Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit contains everything that you’ll need to create these 9 pretty cards with coordinating envelopes!


The stamp set in the kit is a good one!  You can use it for lots of other cards outside the kit.



Here are some close-ups of the individual cards.  I love all of the gold touches on this fun geometric blue card.


I love the angled cut on this one as well as all of the gold touches.


I made all of my cards thank you cards because I am always in need of them.  But the sentiments are interchangeable so you could make them whatever you like.


I love that I have a stack of thank you notes all ready to send out and it took me less than 45 minutes from start to finish . . . including unpacking and organizing the supplies.  What could be better than that!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: