March 15, 2023

Irresistible Blooms

Today I have used the Irresistible Blooms stamp set to make this card to share with you.  I do love the combination of purple and green on a card!! 


We used the emboss resist technique on this card.  With the small blending brushes, I lightly added a little Highland Heather and Garden Green to the areas where I was going to put the flowers and the leaves.  I wanted a little hint of color to show through the embossing powder.  I then stamped the leaves and flowers with Versamark and embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder.  I then went back over with the blending brushes and added color to the flowers with both the Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape inks.  The last step was to add just a hint of darker color with Starry Sky.  I really like the way that this card turned out.  The neat thing is that no two cards are going to be exactly the same.


Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Cardstock: Highland heather, Starry Sky, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Ink: Highland Heather, Starry Sky, Gorgeous Grape, Garden Green
Accessories:  Happy Labels Pick a Punch, Veramark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Small Blending Brushes, 
Real red & Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a great day today looks to be!!  I will enjoy the warmer weather before the rain and the cooler weather in the next few days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: