March 25, 2023

Playing in the Rain

Today I have used the Playing in the Rain stamp set, along with the coordinating dies, Playing in the Rain, to make these awesome treat holders to share with you.  I took A LOT of these to the stamping retreat that I went to back at the beginning of the month.


I love all of the characters that are in this stamp set, but I think the little rabbit is my favorite!!


I forgot to take a picture before giving most of them away but this is what I had left when I got home.  As you can see there was a lot of coloring, die-cutting, and paper folding, but I think they turned out super cute.


When you opened them up there was a cute chocolate carrot umbrella inside.  When I saw the carrot umbrellas I just knew they were crying out for a fun treat holder.


Stamps: Playing in the Rain
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rain or Shine
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party Combo Pack, Calypso Coral Combo Pack, 
Crumb Cake Combo Pack,
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack,
Accessories: Playing in the Rain Dies, Balmy Blue & White 1/2" Variegated Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's outing went very well, the driving was no problem, and I got released from physical therapy, with exercises to do if the vertigo were to come back.  It feels good to feel good again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: