March 26, 2023

Decorative Borders

Today I have used the stamp set, Decorative Borders, to make this card to share with you.  This is the card I took as a swap to the retreat at the beginning of the month and it is also one everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.


When making this card I stamped the Watercolor Shapes circle first in Pool Party.  It is a DistINKtive stamp so the shading is in the stamp.  When coloring the flowers and leaves on the stem I just colored right over the Pool Party and it worked great.  I also colored the Pearl Basic Jewels with my Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend to add some color.


Stamps: Decorative Borders, Watercolor Shapes
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this, Julie and Jason should be here to pick us up and we are heading to Adel.  Johan is getting baptized today and we are celebrating as a family!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: