March 23, 2023

Petal Park

Today I have used the stamp set, Petal Park, along with a coordinating set, Sentimental Park to make this card to share with you.


As you can see, I don't have my leaves lined up perfectly but it is okay.  They still look great.  I chose to use both the outline stamp and the solid stamp full strength, but some of the stampers at Make-It-Monday chose to stamp off with the solid image.  Those looked great as well.  The Pastel Pearls were the perfect embellishment for the flower centers.


Stamps: Petal Park, Sentimental Park
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Pastel Pearls, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding, 
Mini Glue Dots

Well, I thought on Sunday I was over the hump and well on my way to being back to normal . . . but alas, that was not the case.  Monday morning the vertigo hit again with a vengeance.  A few physical therapy maneuvers and hopefully it has gone away for good this time.  I am anxious to hear what my doctor says about all of this when I see her later in the day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: