March 29, 2023

Rhino Ready

Today I have used the On-Line Exclusive stamp set, Rhino Ready, along with the coordinating dies, Rhino Ready, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday.


How did I get the beautiful background for the tree silhouette?  Well, I could tell you that I sponged and brushed the color on a piece of Basic White, but I won't.  It was way easier than that!!  I simply took a piece of designer series paper from the Enjoy the Journey package and cut it up. You can get six cards like this from the two pieces of paper!!  It doesn't get much easier than that!!


Stamps: Rhino Ready
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Enjoy the Journey
Accessories:  Rhino Ready Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The doctor's appointment went well and we were in and out pretty quickly.  That left me quite a bit of time to start my organizational process.  Believe me, it will take quite a while.  Today will bring more of the same only today's appointment is a fun salon appointment.  Much closer and also more fun!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: