March 13, 2023

Playing in the Rain

Today I have used the Playing in the Rain stamp set and the coordinating paper, Rain or Shine, to make this card to share with you. These little guys are so cute.  I would much rather see them in the rain than the snow we have had the last few days!!


I am really liking these layouts that have the diagonal split in them.  It is so easy to take a smaller piece of designer series paper and cut it diagonally.  You can use this smaller piece of paper and cover just as much of the card.  There is a fair amount of coloring on this card but I think it is worth it . . . he is just adorable.


Stamps: Playing in the Rain
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rain or Shine
Ink: Balmy Blue, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think I have everything ready for tonight!!  At least I hope I have everything ready!!  All that is left to do is to load it in the car in a little bit and head to Kalona.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: