March 28, 2023

Ginkgo Branch

Today I am sharing an easy card using the Ginkgo Branch stamp set.  This is one that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.


This is really truly Soft Succulent Ink evening though it looks super dark.  I had just reinked my ink pad and didn't realize how dark it would be.  After I got it stamped I decided that I kind of liked it that dark.


Stamps: Ginkgo Branch
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Ink: Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Ginkgo Branch Dies, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool. Blending Brushes,  Balmy Blue & White Varigated Ribbon, 
Iridescent Perl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's agenda brings a doctor's appointment for John and I am finally going to try and get my new piece of furniture organized in my stamp room.  I didn't get much done with it right after we brought it home because of feeling unwell.  I am anxious to get it organized!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: