March 16, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

Today's card uses some Sale-A-Bration products, but I still wanted to share it with you.  It is one I received as a swap card (either finished or shoe-box) right before I landed in the hospital with my blood clots.


I surely do wish there was the possibility that this embossing folder would be in the new catalog, but I know that is not possible.  It is so light and subtle, it is just perfect as a background.  I am sure that there will be something in the new catalog that will be just as good if not better.


Stamps: Softly Sophisticated (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Boho Blue
Accessories:  Thoughtful Expressions Dies, 
Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration),
Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

For some reason, the longer I am at home, the later my days are getting started!!  I know for one thing I am sleeping later and also trying to eat a healthier breakfast than sweets.  I guess it is what it is . . . a late start is better than no start!!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: