March 23, 2024

Ringed With Nature

Today's card is one from a local demo meeting I went to at the end of January right before I changed my residence to the hospital for a period of time.  I was so glad I was able to spend that day stamping with friends.  This card was made by my friend, Jenni.


I have had the Ringed With Nature stamp set since it first came out quite a while ago but have only used the sentiments and the poinsettia stamps.  And now it will be gone when the catalog retires at the end of April!!  Be sure and get yours today!!!


Today seems like the perfect day to put together new stamp sets and watch basketball, both men's and women's!!  I set my alarm for each game so that I don't get sidetracked and miss them!!  Can't wait to watch the Iowa Women's team again today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: