March 15, 2024

Let's Chat

Today's card is one left from January at the Sister's Demo day that I was unable to go to because of the weather.  A fun card using an old-fashioned telephone that I am not even sure kids today even know about.


This is a super simple card with minimal stamping on it. I realized when I went to take photos that I had forgotten to stamp the black outline around the phone and the receiver so just pretend that you see it there!!  Otherwise, it is just finished off with Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots for embellishment.


Stamps: Let's Chat
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Lighter Than Air
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Banners Pick a Punch, Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It's been an interesting couple of days at the Wilson household.  Yesterday the day started with a bang.  John bit his tongue at some point in the middle of the night and we could not get it to stop bleeding.  After a call to the doctor and Jason, off they went to have it looked at.  There really wasn't much they could do other than to get it to stop bleeding.  Hopefully, it will be better this morning.  I'm not sure I like being this helpless and unable to drive when the need arises.  As my mom used to say "this too shall pass."

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: