March 11, 2024

Lovely & Sweet

Today's card is one I received in a swap back in January made by my friend, Dawn Klein.


This card does use a couple of Sale-a-Bration items  . . . The Softly Sophisticated stamp set and embossing folder, but you could easily swap those two items out!!!  I think she has also added some flecking using the Pecan Pie Stampin' Write Marker.


Stamps: Lovely & Sweet, Softly Sophisticated (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Sweetness
Ink: Pecan Pie, Versamark, Pecan Pie Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Lovely & Sweet Dies, Nested Essential Dies, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, (Sale-a-Bration)
Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was a morning check-up at the doctor.  My friend, Luetta, picked me up, and away we went.  The labs and appointment went well and I needed no extra blood products, which should be the case from here on out unless something goes horribly amiss.  The main issue is the fact that I am not eating and lost another 4 pounds since Thursday.  Now I can certainly afford to lose the weight, but now is not the time.  She even suggested a trip through a non-busy grocery store during a non-busy time to get some fresh fruits and vegetables to try to stimulate my appetite.  I think this has to be a first where my doctor is telling me to eat candy and nuts . . . specifically Peanut Butter M & M's as Peanut Butter has a lot of protein.  It seems to have worked at least for today because they are the first thing that has really appealed to me and they taste good!!  I go back again in another week for another check-up.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: