March 17, 2024

Kindest Expressions

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  What are you going to do to celebrate??  I will probably do what I have been doing for the last four weeks . . . resting and recuperating.  I might throw in a little basketball today!!


I thought this was the perfect card for today.  I love how you can take a couple of patterns from the Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper and know that they will coordinate and look good together.  Add some embellishments and your card is done!!


Stamps: Kindest Expressions
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Glorious Gingham
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Classic Matte Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is probably going to be another low-key rest kind of day.  I would like to do a little stamping or at least assembling of some of the kits I still have left that I did not take to the hospital.  And I want to watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament Selection Programs . . . both the men's and the women's.  I hope I can stay awake that long!! 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: