March 4, 2024

Watercolor Melon

Today I am sharing a card that was made at a Stampin' Sisters' Demo Day back towards the first of January.  This card does use a Sale-a-Bration stamp set but I still wanted to share it.  I am sorry for the blurry photo . . . I did not realize how blurry it was until I went to post it.


The large watermelon was stamped with Garden Green ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock.  It was then colored all over with a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blend and then punched out with the Modern Oval Punch.  That same punch was used to punch out the small watermelon by just using one end of the punch.  Pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the scalloped piece of Basic White cardstock, add a few Brushed Brass Butterflies, and then pop that piece onto the card base with some dimensionals.


Stamps: Watercolor Melon (Sale-a-Bration), Heartfelt Hellos (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Garden Green
Stampin' Blends:  Lemon Lime Twist Combo Pack
Accessories:  Scalloped Contours Dies, Modern Oval Punch, 
Brushed Brass Butterflies,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Baby steps or maybe more than baby steps . . . white count continues to climb . . . I am actually within normal range now.  No mouth or throat sores and all counts are good enough so I need no transfusions today.  I am hoping to leave my room for a couple small walks today since everything else is going well.  I can tell I am feeling better because the clutter on my tables and chairs was bothering me this morning so I cleaned some of that stuff up in preparation for going home in the next few days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: