March 31, 2024

Sweet Thoughts Framed Art

I had a little time and energy to do some crafting yesterday.  I made one of the projects from the Stampin' Sisters' Retreat Weekend that I was unable to attend.  This piece of framed art uses the Sweet Thoughts Memory & More Card pack.


There is absolutely no stamping on this project at all.  It only uses the card pack.  The pack contains fifty decorated cards so as you can see there are many cards left,  In fact, I think this project uses less than half of one of the packs.  What a nice spring piece of artwork to brighten the day.





What a game!!  It was good to see the Hawks playing like we all know they can.  Now . . . to play like that on Monday night.

Today is going to be another crafting and basketball kind of day.  I actually got caught up on most of the laundry yesterday, so basketball and crafting it is!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: