March 9, 2024

December Paper Pumpkin Kit--All The Best

Monday afternoon before I left the hospital I was able to do a little more paper crafting.  I had one kit left that was buried in one of my bags so I decided I had best get it done. It’s such a pretty one, I am hoping to pick up a few refills!  This kit is called All The Best and it creates 9 cards with coordinating envelopes and a pretty acetate box for gifting them!

Love the gold accents and the pretty spring designs!



Love the framing on this card and the little blue gems are beautiful!

The card base on this card is printed on front and back and it’s so pretty!!


Love the layering on this card and the envelope finishes the card off perfectly!




Check out the sweet acetate box with a belly band that coordinates too!  And love that I’ve got 9 pretty cards that are ready to mail out in a matter of minutes!


It was definitely good to get home late Tuesday afternoon.  However, I have done nothing but sleep every day other than Thursday.  I had a lab appointment to check my platelets and blood levels.  I am happy to say while they weren't within normal limits, they are trending upward and holding their own without any extra transfusions.  Other than that I have been listening to my body and doing a LOT of sleeping!!!

Hanna, Jake, and the kids are coming for a window visit today.  They had planned on coming over for the day and Hanna would visit me in the hospital while Jake and the kids stayed here.  When I was able to come home early we just changed it to a through-the-window visit.  Thank goodness the sun is shining and it is not raining.
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: