March 28, 2024

Stampin’ Up! March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Memorable Meadows


I got my March Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! and finally had a few minutes to put it together.  It was a beautiful kit that created nine cards with coordinating pre-printed envelopes!


I love the wooden die cuts and the beautiful card fronts!  The purple vellum panels are so pretty too!


The kit included the Memorable Meadows exclusive stamp set, a Garden Green Stampin’ Spot, card bases, envelopes, embellishments and adhesives needed to create the cards.


I love the beautiful path on this card front!  The wooden leaves are beautiful too!


The daisies are so pretty on this card base!  I love the colors!


The little tree die cut on this card is awesome!  Love that these cards went together in a snap too!


The March Paper Pumpkin Kit came with a pretty bonus stamp set called Daisies For You.  It was a free gift for all subscribers…love a free bonus!


In no time at all I had nine beautiful cards all ready for sending.  I love my Paper Pumpkin Kits for quick crafting!!

Today and tonight is going to be a basketball watching kind of day and night.  The question is am I going to watch men's or women's basketball.  The answer is probably both.  I hope I can find some more kits to out together from my recliner while I am watching basketball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: