March 2, 2024

Hot Air Balloon

I should be in Rockford, Illinois at a Stampin' Weekend, but instead am still enjoying my room at UIHC.  I was glad that I was able to participate in the swap, even though I am not there.  


I thought this sentiment was pretty perfect for my situation. . . hanging in there is certainly the best option.  The Lighter Than Air Designer Series Paper sure made it easy to mix and match my papers.  Several combinations looked good but I decided on the stripes and balloons.


Somehow what seems easy when you are making only one card becomes much more time consuming when you are making 45+ cards.  Luckily I had the time and these were very easy to put together while resting in my recliner.


Stamps: Hot Air Balloon
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Lighter than Air
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Sending Love Dies, Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, 
Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think I might have turned a corner yesterday.  My white count increase quite a bit since yesterday morning . . . so much so that they are taking away all of the meds to prevent infection and such since my body can now do that on its own.  I am sure I will still be here a while but the white count improvement is nice to see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: