March 22, 2024

Stampin' Up! Birthday Sparkle Kit

Today I have an alternative card I made with the tags from the Birthday Sparkle Kit.  You can see the original kit post here and the other alternative card I made here.


I also created this tag just as the instructions in the kit showed.  I adhered the leftover die cut center from the frame card in the kit with Stampin’ Seal to a piece of Basic White cardstock and then to a Pecan Pie card base and then added the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish this card.


I also created this tag just as the instructions in the kit showed.  I adhered the leftover die cut center from the frame card in the kit with Stampin’ Seal to a piece of Basic White cardstock and then to a Pecan Pie card base and then added the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish this card.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: