March 21, 2024

Rock Star

Today's card comes from way back at the beginning of January . . . one of the cards they made at the Stampin' Sister's Demo Days that I was not able to go to because of the weather.


The Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper is all black and white.   Black & White papers are always so much fun to work with and this paper is no exception.  The guitar is colored with Stampin’ Blends, then fussy cut from the Designer Paper.





I am trying something new today in my post.  At the bottom of the post, you will see a revolving carousel of products used in today's card.  If I have done it right it should take you right to my online store where you can purchase the product (make sure it says "Shopping with Lynda Wilson") or you can find a supply sheet that shows which products are used.  Keep your fingers crossed that I have done it correctly.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: