March 18, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

Today I have another Softly Sophisticated card from a demo meeting back at the end of January.  Again, I know it was a completed or shoe-box swap, but I don't know who brought it.



This Forever Love Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous!!  It features Petal Pink, Moody Mauve, and Pretty Peacock.  Half of the patterns also feature a gold patterning similar to what you see here.



Stamps: Softly Sophisticated (Sale-a-Bration) 
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Forever Love, Gold Foil
Ink: Pretty Peacock 
Accessories: Lifetime of Love Dies, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, 
Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, (Sale-a-Bration) 
Pretty Peacock & Gold 3/8" Metallic Ribbon, 
Stampin Dimensionals

I am trying something new today . . . I sat down yesterday afternoon wrote out several posts and scheduled them to be posted at about 7:00 in the morning.

Today I have another check-up.  It is crazy to me to think that transplant day was only four weeks ago!!  I am already at Day 27 so these 100 days may go faster than I think they will.  It will probably take me that long to get my stamping room in order again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: