April 1, 2024

Best Destination Kit

I found the awesome Best Destination Kit from Stampin’ Up!’s Kits Collection in my stamping room yesterday and couldn’t wait to put it together!  The cards are tri-fold and the beautiful images are preprinted so it’s quick and easy to assemble them!


The kit creates nine fantastic cards with preprinted coordinating envelopes and everything needed to assemble the kit is included in the box!


The kit includes the exclusive The Best Destination photopolymer stamp set and a Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Spot.



I love the sailboat card!  The colors and design are awesome!  The colors are so rich and beautiful.




The palm tree card is so cute!  I love the little car! I can only hope my adventures will be beginning at the end of May!!



This mountain scene is so peaceful and serene.  And they are right . . . happiness is the best destination!!



This kit is so easy to assemble and when you are done you have nine awesome cards ready for sending!!

Tonight is the night . . . I will definitely be glued to the TV watching the Hawks and cheering them on.  Let's hope the Final Four is the final destination for this team this year.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: