April 17, 2024

Beach Day

Today I wish it was warm enough for a beach day.  This is a card that is from the Demo Day back in January.  I am waiting for the day that I can sit on a beach under an umbrella!!


There is quite a bit of coloring on this card, but it is very cute!!  And will be so appropriate this summer!!  Everything is pretty straight-forward on this card . . .  stamping, coloring, adhering!!



I am surely looking forward to the days of sunshine and no wind!!  That may be a while, however.  

I did all of my pre-order stamps and dies put on my shelves as well as the carryover ones.  I have a nice little stack of garage sale stuff sitting in my kitchen.  It will just have to stay there until the sale in July.   And this is just what I could get to easily . . . I still have a lot more to unearth!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: