April 10, 2024

Garden Meadow

For today's Card in the Mail, I have used a couple of online exclusive products . . . Garden Meadow stamp set and Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper.  This designer series paper is to die for . . . it is all just absolutely gorgeous.  There is not one design of this paper that would not work for this layout . . . just switch up the color of the cardstock base and there you go!

 

To make two cards, you can use a sheet of 6" X 6" designer series paper. The lengthwise strips of the paper are 1.5" wide, and both strips measure 4.5" in length. You can cut these two pieces in half at any point you prefer. After that, add a sentiment shape and some embellishments to create a beautiful card. Although the original design features black and gold colors, you can choose any card base color that matches the flowers in the designer series paper.


I made a lot of progress yesterday in cleaning my stamp room. I moved retired products and put new ones on the shelves. Since I have a lot of free time this year, I am preparing for my summer garage sale by bagging things up, instead of just boxing them up and going through them again later. I say this every year, but it's different this year because I have many things that I ordered, thinking I would be able to get back to classes, but that never happened. So, my garage sale shoppers will get some amazing bargains! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: