April 28, 2024

Circle Sayings


How about another pack of cards using a soon-to-be-retired (like two days) stamp set, Circle Sayings.  This is also one of the last projects from the cruise I didn't get to go on last January. I think there might be one more that I hope to finish up today!!


All four cards use the dot pattern from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders which is now sold out.  They also use the 2" Circle Punch and the Stylish Shapes Dies.  The 3/8" Sheer Ribbon Combo pack has been used as an accent on all of the cards.


I wouldn't have thought to combine Lemon Lime Twist with Azure Afternoon, but it's actually a really cool color combo. Stamping with other people has its benefits, as you get to see what they can come up with that you might have never thought of.


The Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly color combination reminds me of a baby card with soft pastels.  


What an awesome message to send to someone, just because!!  One thing my journey has shown me over the last eight months is just how much a card means to let someone know you are thinking of them!!  I still have a sack full of cards I have received and plan to put them all in my Lymphoma Journey scrapbook when I get it done.



I know we need the rain, but I think we have had enough for a while and I know we have had enough severe weather lately to last for a very long time!!  

I am planning on working in my closet a little today to get some more stuff ready to take to Goodwill after my eye appointment tomorrow morning.  You would not believe how much you can get done when you just peck away at it a little at a time!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: