April 11, 2024

Notes of Nature

Today's Card in the Mail uses a set that will be retiring at the end of the month . . . Notes of Nature.  Thank goodness the fantastic designer series paper, Nature's Sweetness, is carrying over to the next catalog.


This is how to create eight identical cards using a one-sheet wonder template and any 12" x 12" patterned papers you may have. To begin, carefully cut your patterned paper to 5.5" being mindful of the direction of the design in the paper, and then divide each piece into 3" sections. Next, cut your remaining 12" strip in half to obtain two .5" strips, and then cut each strip into 3" sections. For the sentiment, use a Basic White cardstock piece measuring 2.5" x .75". This technique is perfect for making multiples of a particular card design.




What a beautiful day yesterday was.  I told John it would be a perfect day to sit outside if I didn't have to wear my N-95 mask.  So instead, I worked in my stamping room organizing and cleaning again.  Tomorrow I plan to pull retired stamps and dies tomorrow and get new ones on my shelves so I can actually see what I have!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: