April 7, 2024

Layering Leaves

Today I have used the Layering Leaves stamp set to make some graduation cards.  It was super easy to change out the colors depending on the school. 


I discovered a layout online that I modified to match the colors I required. It's an excellent way to utilize the small strips of paper in my scrap pile! The Crushed Curry and Basic Black strips measure .5", while the white strips measure .25". It required some effort to arrange them properly, but I'm thrilled with the final result!  I know I have shown you this card before but I am hoping this card can be used to celebrate a Hawkeye win today!!




After 11.5 hours of sleep last night, I am certainly ready to cheer on the Hawks and celebrate their win today!!  I am not sure why I slept so long, but I must have needed it!!  When I am not watching basketball today I am going to be cutting cardstock for Cards in the Mail tomorrow.  It has been a long time since I have said that!!  Tune in tomorrow to see the first of this week's cards.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: