April 18, 2024

Ice Cream Swirl

My friend, Susie came to visit me shortly after I got home from the hospital.  She brought me some of the cards she was doing at her monthly class to put together.  This is one of those cards.


What a perfect birthday card for the ice cream lover!!  The detail on the die-cut cone is pretty awesome.  It actually looks just like a cake cone.


I chose to use the oval birthday sentiment piece to make this an easel card.  What a great way to display your special birthday card.


As you can see it is also a funky fold card with only the center section of the card opening.  I think all of these little touches makes a card that much more special for the recipient.



Yesterday was a pretty chill day.  I did not do much other than watch and visit with Angie while she cleaned.  Ambition appeared to be lacking.  I am hoping I find it today as I do have some things I would like to get accomplished.  But as John says . . . there is always tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: