April 24, 2024

Comforting Thoughts

I have been needing a lot of "thinking of you" cards lately, and this is the perfect one. The Comforting Thoughts stamp set is an excellent choice for making these types of cards. It includes many comforting thoughts, so the name is fitting.


I think the product that I will miss the most is the Double Oval Punch, as it is retiring. I have a couple of them, and I doubt that I will ever get rid of either one of them. They are the perfect size for sentiments, and I love the layered look they provide. This card is one of the ones that I made with Susie and is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.



Yesterday was a very productive day.  I weeded through my pajamas, shoes, purses, and wallets and have several bags ready to go to Goodwill.  I have an appointment for a restaging MRI tomorrow afternoon so I will drop them off then.  As well as I have been feeling I can't imagine that this MRI is going to show anything other than the fact that there is a brain in my head.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: