April 21, 2024

Layering Leaves

Today's cards are another packet that I got finished up this last week that was from the Stamp, Crop, & Cruise that I did not go on in January.



All of the cards feature the Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper and the Layering Leaves stamp set.  It surely does feel good to be finishing up some of these projects!!


The first card features cardstock in Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy. The Glittered Organdy Ribbon, which is retired, was colored with a Night of Navy Stampin' Blend to match the card, as were the Iridescent Pearls.


This card features a unique color combination that I wouldn't have thought of, but it turned out great. Although it appears black in the picture, the accent pieces are actually Night of Navy on a Pecan Pie card base. Once again, the Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Pearls have been colored using a Night of Navy Stampin' Blend.



Pretty Peacock has become one of my favorite colors. It's a unique combination of blue and green. The Organdy Ribbon and Pearls were also colored with a Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blend.


Although this card may resemble Night of Navy, it is actually Blueberry Bushel. The ribbon and pearls were colored using matching Stampin' Blends like the other cards in the series.


I really like the final card in this series, it's my favorite. It combines Berry Burst and Basic Black cardstock and has many layers that work well together. Just like the other four cards in the series, the ribbon and pearls are colored with coordinating Stampin' Blends.




Joan was very productive yesterday, she managed to finish all of the cruise projects by stamping a lot. However, I didn't manage to do much, as I still have two cards left to complete. I plan to finish them sometime this week. During my journey, I have learned to pay attention to my body, and when it tells me to stop because I'm tired, I listen to it. Therefore, while Joan finished up her cards, I sat and visited with her. 

My goal for today is to finish the book for the Zoom Book Club meeting tomorrow night. I still have about 150 pages to go, so I hope to complete it by tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: