April 25, 2024

Enjoy the Rhythm

Today's card is another one I made with Susie last weekend.  It combines some old things with some new things . . . a retiring stamp set and paper, Enjoy the Rhythm and the Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper, with some new things, Round We Go Dies.

  

Like a lot of the Cards in the Mail this card is no different . . . the Designer Series Paper does all the work for you.  Add a couple of embellishments, some ribbon, and a sentiment and you are good to go!!



My MRI went very well yesterday with good results . . . no evidence of recurrence/residual disease.   I am now sitting and waiting to see the doctor.  My first appointment this morning was at 7:00 AM, I have another one at 8:00 AM and the last one at 9:15AM so I think a nap will be in my future this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: