April 19, 2024

Paper Pumpkin---Delicate Wings


I went to the post office late yesterday afternoon to mail out some Cards in the Mail packets and my April Paper Pumpkin boxes were waiting for me!!  I couldn't wait to get started on them!!


The first card was super simple to make.  The sentiment was already on the piece of cardstock so all I had to do was assemble the card.  The photo doesn't show it very well but the wings on this butterfly actually flutter a little when you open the card.


This card actually has an extra butterfly on it that I did not notice until just now!!  The upside-down butterfly must have stuck from one of the other cards I made.


This is probably my favorite of the three cards.  The colorful butterflies would cheer anyone up.



I love the special pop-up die-cuts and champagne foil that coordinate with an elegant color palette.  The coordinating decorated envelopes also add an elegant touch to these cards.

It took me about 45 minutes to make all 9 cards.

· Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs with 9 coordinating envelopes
· Precut paper pieces and butterfly designs
· Champagne foil images, sentiments, and labels
· Coordinating colors: Lost Lagoon, Moody Mauve, Basic Beige, Basic Gray (Classic Stampin’ Spot), Basic Black, champagne foil
· Partial pop-ups to make your cards shine!

Today is a doctor's visit day for John this afternoon.  Hopefully, we can get supper on the way home so I don't even have to think about it when we get home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: