April 6, 2024

Slim Sayings

I had a request for a custom birthday card so of course I had to go to my stash of retired Stampin'Up! products and found exactly what I needed!!  Slim Sayings stamp set, Hat Builder Dies, and Playful Alphabet Dies were actually quite easy for me to find.


It took a little finagling to get the T and the C to look decent, but where there is a will there is a way.  You can't see it but underneath the bottom of the C is a seam so that I could extend the T to make it long enough.  I had to try several different things and I am hoping nobody can tell that is what I did.



I told John yesterday that it was the first day I have felt almost normal and had some ambition to do something so I unpacked two boxes of new stamping products, organized a little bit in my stamp room, wrote out several thank you notes, got my birthday and anniversary cards ready to mail for the month, finished up a couple of the kits that I started earlier this week, and of course watched the basketball game.  And what a basketball game it was!!  Good lesson in that game . . . NEVER give up!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: