April 20, 2024

Delicate Forest

I have been dying to play with the new In-Colors and last night was the night I finally made time to do it.


I used the tallest tree from the Delicate Forest stamp set and black embossing powder to showcase the five new colors.  The trees are heat embossed in black and the ground was created using both stamping in black and heat embossing in black.  I then used Versamark Ink to get some tone-on-tone color on these cards.


First up is Peach Pie.  This color is going to be a great addition to our color line.  I can't wait to try and pair it with some of our blues  . . . Misty Moonlight, Pool Party or Lost Lagoon.


Petunia Pop is such a fun color! This pinky purple just might be my new best friend! It's a shade right between Berry Burst & Bubble Bath and is going to look fantastic with yellow.


Shy Shamrock is anything but shy.  Hopefully this color is sure to bring us some good luck! It is a bright & bold green and I'm looking forward to using it a lot. Matching it with other brights like Berry Burst, Azure Afternoon & Coastal Cabana is sure to be a winner.


Pretty in Pink is a color that was available previously. I was sorry when it retired several years ago and am thrilled that it is now back.


Summer Splash really does make me think of summertime and splashing in a pool! It's deeper and darker than Coastal Cabana, but has a similar feel. It plays well with all of the other new In-Colors as well as some of the existing colors we have like Flirty Flamingo.


So . . . which of the new In-Colors is your favorite??

Yesterday ended up being a pretty productive day.  I finally got all of the stamping stuff that was in the kitchen put away or at least in my stamping room.  I took pictures of a bunch of cards for posts in the coming days.  I took John to the doctor and sat in vehicle and read while he was inside.  When we got home I was going to just sit but then decided I really wanted to get this set of cards made so did that as well.  Energy was not a problem yesterday!!  I am hoping today is the same as my friend, Joan, is coming down to finish up stamping the things we should have made on the cruise that we did not get to go on in January!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: