April 13, 2024

Latte Love

Today I have used the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper again to make this Card in the Mail.  As you can see the color scheme is totally different than the one from the other day!!


This is a semi-funky-fold card.  The front of the card is one inch shorter than the back of the card allowing you to showcase another pattern of the designer series paper.  The Double Oval Punch, which is retiring, has been has been used for the sentiment.




Today looks to be a beautiful day . . . another great day to sit outside and read if you didn't have to wear and N-95 mask.  I have a countdown going . . . 46 more days till I don't have to wear it all the time . . . just when I am in a crowd of people.  Woohoo . . . 46 days will go fast I hope.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: