April 2, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

Today I am sharing a card I made back in January at my friend, Susie's house.  It is one she provided as a shoebox swap.  It uses a Sale-a-Bration stamp set but it would be easy enough to swap out the sentiment with one you have at home.


If you haven't seen these paper butterfly accents, you really need to check them out.  I am so glad that they are carrying over to the new catalog in May.  You get 40 butterflies in a packet, 8 each of 5 different designs.  All for only $8.00. They are currently unavailable but should be back by April 15th.



What a game last night!!  No problems thinking I would fall asleep during that one.  I will gladly take two more games just like that!!

Today seems like a good day to stay curled up with a blanket and either read or watch TV.  And . . . it's not like I can go anywhere anyway, so I will enjoy my blanket and a book or TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: