April 22, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

I am grateful to Susie for providing cards that I can use for this week's Cards in the Mail. We spent Sunday afternoon together stamping and made several cards that will be in this week's packet.


This card uses the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch which is unfortunately on backorder till the middle of May.  You will want to be sure to get yours as soon as they come in because I am sure they will go out of stock again.  The Bough Punch which is also used on this card is backordered until May 20th.  The best thing about this card is its versatility.  It could be used for any occasion depending on the sentiment you choose.  




Read, read, read . . . that is what I am doing today to try and get my book club book finished by 7:00 tonight.  I read last night until my Nook kept hitting me in the face since I was falling asleep while reading.  Hopefully, it will go well!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: