April 8, 2024

Simple Zinnia

I am happy to say I am back to Cards in the Mail and this card that I saw made by a stamper called Flowerbug is one of this week's cards.


When creating cards, the designer series paper often plays a significant role. For this particular card, we have utilized the Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper along with Berry Burst and Old Olive Glimmer Paper. To add some extra flair to the sentiment, we have used Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins as the perfect embellishment.


Today is check-up day at the Cancer Clinic and I am sitting here waiting for my appointment as I type this.  It certainly isn't busy,  but it seems like I have been waiting for quite a while.  I may have to go enquire to see if they have forgotten me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: