April 3, 2024

Beautiful Balloons

Today I am going to start sharing with you cards that are made with products that are retiring.  Yesterday I spent the whole day going through and organizing all of the swaps I have received in the last year and this is one of the cards that was in the bunch.  I have no idea when I got this card, what event it was, or who it was from.


The designer series paper used in this card is retired.  I believe it came in a Christmas pack of paper in this last year while I was sick.  I am pretty confident I have not used it at all, which is a shame because it is so bright and colorful.  The balloons here are Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, and Coastal Cabana, but you could use any of the colors that coordinate with the designer series paper.




Today I am actually going to try and get a couple of orders for cards done.  I did some cleaning in my stamp room yesterday and found the paper I needed so now I am good to go.  Since I think it is supposed to rain or snow all day, staying inside again today seems like an excellent idea.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: