April 16, 2024

Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper


Once I started with my scrapbooking, it became a little easier. Going forward, I will be more mindful of how and why I am taking my pictures so that they coordinate better on the pages.


These happened to be random pictures that I had in my files, so decided they would work since they all had me and someone else in them.


I also need to date and caption each page or photo so that there is a record of that.  I can't tell you how many photos we went through at my mom and dad's that had no date and no information on them.  There were many that we had no idea who the people in the photos were.



Yesterday ended up being a very productive day.  I got all the retired stamps, dies, and punches pulled off my shelves to make room for new stuff.  My goal today is to get all of the pre-order products on the shelves and then continue the purge of my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: