April 12, 2024

Latte Love

Today I have used some more online exclusive products to make this card to share with you.  It is also another one of the Cards of the Week.  The online exclusive products include the Latte Love Bundle, A Little Latte Designer Series Paper, and the Adhesive-backed Swirl Dots.  They aren't shown in any catalog or printed publication---only online!


This is actually a Z-fold card. They are simple to make and can add a little extra pop to your card. The coffee cups are die-cut from the designer series paper. If you don't want to wait for the dies, you can always fussy-cut the cups of your choice. However, you will definitely want the dies for this project.




This morning was an eye appointment for John and I was actually able to drive him to his appointment.  I took a book along, sat in one of the Kinnick parking lots, and read while I waited for him.  We got lunch on the way home and now he is sleeping and I am writing my post.  I think my book will be in my future this afternoon.  I have a feeling this morning wore me out more than I am willing to admit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: