April 15, 2024

Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper

I had ordered Scrapbooking Summer School from another demonstrator, Song of My Heart Stampers, just before I fell sick last summer. Unfortunately, it arrived after I got admitted to the hospital. However, I finally got around to unburying it last week and spent the weekend completing some of the pages.


I have two major issues with scrapbooking. Firstly, I tend to take a lot of pictures, and I find it difficult to select the best ones because I feel like I need to include them all, which is not feasible.


The other issue I have is that I typically take photos with the background in mind, so I dislike removing any elements from them.


I had at least 20 photos to choose from since 12 children were doing the tasting and several adults helping out.


For this first spread I chose the four grandkids.  Once I get all of the rest of the pages completed I may go back and add another spread with some of the other pictures.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: