April 23, 2024

Country Birdhouse

Today's Card in the Mail is another one I made with Susie over the weekend.  It is a sneak peek of a sentiment stamp set that is in the 2024-2025 Idea Book and Catalog from a set called Country Birdhouse.


We utilized a designer series paper from the latest Idea Book and Catalog. You may feel like the designer series paper looks remarkably familiar and you're not wrong. It is the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper that is being carried over from the previous year's catalog. Apart from that, the card is quite simple to make - just cut the cardstock and stick the card together.



Yesterday ended up being a read all day kind of day but I did finish my book club book before book club last night.

Today I am hoping to gather up some Goodwill stuff that I can drop off tomorrow when I go for my MRI.  I have figured out how I can safely drop stuff off so I am taking advantage of my time here at home to clean some things out.  I took some stamping things last week and this week I am planning on taking some clothes that I no longer wear or that are too big now.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: