April 26, 2024

Unbounded Love

How about another sneak peek of a stamp set in the new catalog.  Unbounded Love is a sentiment stamp set that has some pretty awesome fonts.  This is another one of the cards I made with Susie last weekend and is also in the week's Cards in the Mail.


Along with the Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper that is carrying over to the new catalog, this card uses both the Paper Butterfly Accents and the Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, both of which are carrying over.  The embossing folder that was used on the top portion of the card is the Cross Hatch pattern, which was one of the folders in the Basics 3D Embossing Folders, which os now sold out.  The butterfly accents have been colored with some Gorgeous Grape Ink and a Blending Brush.



One whole month . . . 30 days . . . I can hardly believe it!!  I do not have to go back to the doctor for a whole month.  Between my lab work and the MRI from the other day they think I am doing great so are springing me for a longer period of time.  By the time I go back my 100 days of isolation will just about be done!!  Woohoo . . . can you say happy camper!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: