Congratulations!!

It is hard to believe it is Friday again already.  This week has flown by, and the weekend promises to be really busy.  Saturday I am stamping at the Wellman Library with 25 children to make Mother's Day and Father's Day cards and then I am headed to Iowa City to stamp with Kellie and her friends.  

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Old Olive, Black Stazon, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch,
Blender Pen, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon 


Hanna made it home safely yesterday with a car absolutely loaded.  The good news is that everything fit and I did not have to go to Pella last night to help her bring things home.  The bad news is that my car is still loaded with everything I brought home on Sunday. Hopefully tonight we can get all of that unloaded and at least into the house!!

Have a great day!!



No comments: