Mr. Shutterfly...aka Mr. Chatterbug...aka Mr. Swallowtail

Whatever you have named this butterfly stamp, the consensus is that he makes beautiful cards.  Our card today comes from my demonstrator friend, Luetta, and her mom, Lorna.

Stamps:  Swallowtail, Curly Cute
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Temptng Turquoise
Accessories:  Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tempting Turquoise Marker, Stampin' Sponges

Today is fitness day at Washington Township.  The children will be divided into multi-age groups and  will spend the morning rotating through different activity stations.  I am lucky enough to get to be in charge of the dancing/aerobic station.  My hope is that I don't end this fitness day like I did last year by taking a fall in the hall.  That was not a good end to a day of activity.

Have a great day!!

No comments: