Seis De Mayo

What is Seis De Mayo you might ask?  That is what you get when you have a Cince De Mayo card ready to go and forget to post it.  Hanna and I were so involved in our shopping and where we were going to eat breakfast yesterday morning, that I walked out of the hotel and forgot to hit post!!!

Stamps:  Happy Hour
Cardstock:  Lucky Limeade, Real red, Basic black
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Real red
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1" Circle Punch,   1/2" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch

We had a relaxing day shopping yesterday.  We each managed to find some things we needed and also some things that were nice but that we didn't really need. Her bridesmaid dress fitting went wonderfully...she likes the dress and it will not even need any alterations!!

Now my car is packed and ready for stamp class tonight. I hope you will be joining me.

It looks like this week is going to be lovely.  Enjoy!!

No comments: