Sneak Peek.....New Catalog

Saturday, Hanna, Luetta, and I went to a stamping meeting hosted by our friend Susie.  We got to play with a lot of things that are coming out in the new catalog. This is the swap that Hanna and I made to take with us, made with entirely new products.  I love this new color combination.....Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. I even love the names.





Stamps:  Banner Greetings, Simply Sketched
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soho Subway DSP
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Blush Blossom MArker
Accessories:  Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Today I have to be at school early...they are hosting a retirement breakfast for those of us retiring.  Martha, our school cook, generously offered to make the food for us.  She is a great cook and I am certainly looking forward to what she has made.

Have a great day!!

No comments: